- Refunds will not be given once the return has been transmitted to the IRS.
- Refunds will not be provided if the federal agency rejects the return based on processing.
- Refund must be requested within 30 days from the payment date.
- It takes about 5-7 business days to process your refund.
- Corrections may be re-transmitted for no additional cost.
- If you need to change the EIN, form type, or tax year on any tax return after you have already paid or submitted your return, it will be counted as an additional return and you will be charged for that return.
- The credits purchased on Tax2efile.com do not expire and will be available in your account until they are used for your order regardless of tax year. Refunds will not be given out for unused credits, over-purchased credits, and any other situation in which credit refund is being requested.
We offer three kinds of service for excise tax Form 8849. Please contact us for any clarification on our Toll-free number 703-229-0326